Tuesday 19 October 2021

My lockdown Highlights

Hello Bloggers! 

As you may have already read my previous blog posts about lockdown you may already know that I do not like lockdowns because it is so boring most of the times. However the tasks I did for my school work keep me busy from being bored. I did some projects which I really enjoyed and they have been put together in a slideshow the teachers created. It's called Lockdown Highlights. You can check out my Lockdown Highlights slideshow below.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Zara. Great memories in your Highlights. Well done. I’m wondering how the seeds are growing? Maybe you could add some pictures to another blog when they shoot up. You have shown detail in your Zentangle Art. Did you do any more in the holidays? Nice mahi.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.