Wednesday 18 December 2019

Super powers.

Three super powers I want is flying. The reason I want flying is because it can protect me from robbers and murder because there are no robbers or murderer in the air and its peace and quiet.

 And the second super power I want is invisibility. the reason I want this super power is so I can eat sweets without my Mum Dad or Sister knowing and I can also watch any time I want.

 And the third power I want is deaf the reason I want deaf is when my mum shouts at me I can change my ears into deaf so I cant hear my mum and when she stops shouting at me I can stop being deaf.

 these reasons are helpful to me because I hate hearing shouting and I am scared of killers and robbers who might hurt me and invisibility is my favourite because I can do what I want sometimes only but not all the time. And If my mum says no to something I can always change to invisible and do It. That's the end of my three super powers Good bye!

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zara,

    My name is Toe'umu, I got to room 6 at wesley intermediate school. While being teached by Miss peterson. I like the super powers you've chosen, also the third one is quiet funny, I also like how you've done some reasons on why you chose each power. Maybe next time you could add some images, also make sure to credit the images you find on the internet!

    Have a great day,
    Toe'umu.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Namaste Zara,

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    Thank you for posting about the three superpower you’d choose! I really enjoyed reading them. Your post is in depth and it shows you have really thought about this activity - if you were to choose a superpower that would help someone what would it be?

    If I was to choose a superpower I would choose teleportation, because being able to travel the world and not pay for flights would be awesome!

    Thanks for posting, keep up the epic mahi!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work Zara. I like how you wrote heaps of sentences I can't even write so many sentence like you. Was it hard or easy? Great job Zara. Bye bff.😉😁

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.